A Global Update on Community Health Evangelism
Community Health Evangelism (CHE) is a Christ-centered educational program that is being used by hundreds of Christian churches and organizations across the globe. CHE equips communities to identify issues and mobilize resources to achieve positive, sustainable change. Lives and communities are transformed as people come to Christ and work together to address local needs.
According to statistics reported by Global CHE Network members, the worldwide impact of CHE is:
- Used in 132 countries,
- With 4009 communities,
- With 4334 trainers,
- And 22964 volunteers,
- Creating 12,649 Growth Groups,
- That are reaching into 116,956 households,
- Planting 849 churches.
Not included in these numbers are private reports from at risk locations. Such as a report that shares that more than 60,000 have accepted Christ in the last three years and another that reports that in their country more than 5000 CHE workers have been mobilized.
Jim is the Technology Facilitator for the Global CHE Network. His role is to source, create, provide and implement technology solutions and resources that will help in expanding the use of the CHE strategy worldwide.
Praying for 2019
- Good health so we can continue to be fully engaged.
- Opportunities for Phyllis to facilitate Faith and Finances seminars.
- That the churches would come together to be a presence in the Village of Lockland.
- That our efforts will produce opportunities to talk about Jesus wherever we go and that this will bear fruit for the Kingdom of God.
- Additional financial partners.
- This month of January we are scheduled to head out to Phoenix where Jim will spend four days working with the GCN director putting some final changes into place on the upcoming new website. It’ll be tough being out there with clear blue skies and sunshine during January <grin>! Pray for Jim’s work on this vital tool for the ministry and that these days will be effective in pushing the “live date” closer.
- Connections with local ministries to help one another be effective in their ministry focus.
- Connections with local churches.
- Increase in our financial capability through donations and grants in order to expand the ministry of the Center.
- A physical location for the Metanoia Center on the main streets of the Village of Lockland that will enable broader times of the day to provide Bible-focused literacy solutions to the community.
- Speaking opportunities to share the vision and mission of the Metanoia Center.
Serving With You Because of Him,
Jim and Phyllis
About Us: Jim and Phyllis are faith-based independent missionaries commissioned by Faith Bible Church, Cincinnati, Ohio serving with the Global Community Health Evangelism Network ministering globally, locally and in their own neighborhood. Donations to their ministry may be made through Alliance for Transformational Ministry, 727 E Bethany Home Rd, Ste D-122, Phoenix, AZ 85014 or online by visiting https://atm.givingfuel.com/gcn. Please include a note with your donation indicating your desire to direct it to Jim and Phyllis Null’s Ministry Area.
Contact Us: Our contact information is: Jim and Phyllis Null, 316 Home Ave., Lockland, Oh, 45215 – Telephone: 502-235-7005