Please join us in praying concerning these upcoming meetings.
- Wednesday, November 1: Tonight! Jim will be conducting an online webinar for members of the Global CHE Network worldwide on how to use some of the “members only” features within the Global CHE Network website. Our mission’s first-ever live webinar!
- Thursday, November 9: Jim will be presenting, along with the rest of the Global CHE Network Service Team, at the North American CHE Meeting during the Global Missions Health Conference in Louisville, KY
- Saturday, November 11 thru Tuesday, November 14: the seven member Global CHE Network Service Team will be coming to our house here in Lockland for our fall strategic team meeting.
- Thursday, November 16: Jim will be conducting our second online webinar for members of the Global CHE Network worldwide on how to use some of the “members only” features within the Global CHE Network website.
- Friday, November 17: we’ve asked the Pastor’s of the churches in Lockland to join us at our house for luncheon and to spend some time making plans for ministry and outreach activity in the Village of Lockland.
- Tuesday, November 21: We may just disappear for the day as we celebrate 43 years of married life!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the fundraiser to help with medical costs for our son-in-law Matt Turner. You might recall that Phyllis began offering some fabulous sheets for an amazing low price. People from all around the country responded with orders. Many others responded with donations and gift cards! So when we tallied up the numbers of the proceeds from the sheet orders and other gifts the number looks to be just around $4000.00! Amazing! Isn’t it a wonderful thing to see the body of Christ at work! Elizabeth and Matt also extend their deepest appreciation.
Ministry ‘Technical’ Work
Jim has had an unusual number of websites being upgraded to new looks and back ends this year. Two of our CHE (community health evangelism) sister ministries sites just went live in the past week. We really really like their new look so we thought we would share links to them for you to check them out. And, also, so you can see some of the work Jim does for other ministries, locally and around the world. Click their logos below to open a new window to their sites.
For followers of Christ every day is a day of giving thanks. We often think, at the beginning of our day, “thank you Lord for another breath!”. In November the U.S. recognizes Thanksgiving as a national day of giving thanks. Like many “holidays” in the U.S. it’s centered around a sports event, in this case football, a gathering of family to eat and enjoy one another, and a day-off for most. We are truly grateful for each day and proudly join into a national day of giving thanks to the King for all He has done, all He has given us to do, and those He’s given us to love. We trust your day will be one of making sure He knows your gratefulness as well!
Serving With You Because of Him,
Jim and Phyllis Null
Galatians 2: 20
About Us: Jim and Phyllis are faith-based independent missionaries commissioned by Faith Bible Church, Cincinnati, Ohio serving with the Global Community Health Evangelism Network. Donations to their ministry may be made through Alliance for Transformational Ministry, 727 E Bethany Home Rd, Ste D-122, Phoenix, AZ 85014 or online by visiting https://atm.webconnex.com/giving/ATM_onlinegiving. Please include a note with your donation indicating your desire to direct it to Jim and Phyllis Null’s Ministry Area.
Contact Us: Our contact information is: Jim and Phyllis Null, 316 Home Ave., Lockland, Oh, 45215 – Telephone: 502-235-7005