2019 Year End
What a great ministry year 2019 has been! Multiple prayer walks, improved church engagement, expansion of Faith & Finances training, more partnerships, block parties, neighborhood cookouts, after school programs, English as a Second Language classes, and more. As we look back at 2019 we are in awe of what our Great King has enabled. And you have been a part of it ministering with us through prayer, financial donations, and hands-on on the ground with us!
We are now praying and thinking about 2020 to continue to move through open doors provided by God. Here are some of the things we are asking you to pray with us aboutt!
- A physical location for the Metanoia Center. Every week it becomes more apparent that a physical location will allow us to be more effective, and available, with a wholistic transformational approach to ministry. Important to this reality is startup, rehab and ongoing funding! Also important here, when it becomes a reality, is the need for additional volunteer facilitators trained in Faith & Finances, Work Life, and wholistic ministry approaches which include CHE and “When Helping Hurts”. And, with a physical location we can also begin to offer much needed Biblical-counseling.
- We are praying that God will open the doors to the development of a health clinic located in the Village of Lockland with a wholistic Biblical approach.
- We continue to pray and seek partnerships to bring a small-box grocery store to the Village of Lockland. One that will provide jobs to those who live in Lockland, and that will provide basic food needs at reasonable prices.
- We continue to pray for volunteers to work with the after school clubs at Lockland Schools, Good News Club, Cru and Young Life. We are especially praying that those who worship in the churches of Lockland to join these weekly opportunities.
- Pray for Jim this month of December as he works to complete training to become a Faith & Finances Facilitator. Successful completion of this certification will make it possible for us to team facilitate classes and is a step to expanding our capacity with Faith & Finances.
- Pray for God’s peace, and blessing, to be upon the Village of Lockland.
End of Year Donation Opportunities
As we move into December and come to the end of 2019 we wanted to share with you several opportunities for year-end donations. Each donation option below is to a qualified 501c3 organization, thus, they are eligible for an income tax deduction.
Personal Ministry Support
To make a one-time, or signup for recurring monthly donations, and become a member of our regular financial support team click the button below and select “Global CHE Network Ministry of Jim Null” from the drop down.Ministry Donation
Global CHE Network Matching Gift
The Global CHE Network has been challenged with a matching donation offer in the amount of $50,000.00. Your donation to the Network will help us toward receiving this matching gift. To donate to the Global CHE Network click the button below and select “Global CHE Network General Fund” from the drop down.Matching Gift
Their are a variety of ways you can donate a one-time or recurring gift to the Metanoia Center, from an online donation to partnering through “Smile with Amazon.com”. Clicking the button below will provide you with full details.Metanoia Center
Serving With You Because of Him,
Jim and Phyllis
About Us: Jim and Phyllis are faith-based independent missionaries commissioned by Faith Bible Church, Cincinnati, Ohio serving with the Global Community Health Evangelism Network ministering globally, locally and in their own neighborhood. Donations to their ministry may be made through Alliance for Transformational Ministry, 727 E Bethany Home Rd, Ste D-122, Phoenix, AZ 85014 or online by visiting https://atm.givingfuel.com/gcn. Please include a note with your donation indicating your desire to direct it to Jim and Phyllis Null’s Ministry Area.
Contact Us: our contact information is: Jim and Phyllis Null, 316 Home Ave., Lockland, Oh, 45215 – Telephone: 502-235-7005