Lockland New Testament Hand Out
When: Saturday, Sept 16, 2017 at 11:00 AM
In the event of rain this event is canceled and will be re-schedule for a future date! Pray for no rain!
This is an event/activity where Village of Lockland churches come together to serve the community in a very simple way by walking a couple neighborhood blocks and offering a New Testament w/ Psalms and Proverbs to businesses, organizations, residents and those shopping in the designated area of the event. 350 New Testaments have been donated for this effort. Saturday, September 16th, the walk begins at 11AM. We’ll gather at Friendship Park / Mayor Jim Brown Park at Elm and Wyoming in Lockland. The park is located where Wyoming Ave meets the railroad tracks (just before entering Wyoming).
Available parking is on-street!
Pastor Mark Lopez, Pastor of Student Ministries at Faith Bible Church, has been invited w/ FBC youth, and their parents and families, to join us! We’ll gather at the Park, begin the time with prayer, and divide into two groups which will walk a designated course, and return to the starting point. Afterwards we’ll enjoy and end-of-the-summer cookout!
How You Can Help
The list below will be revised as we receive donations of these items. Please check back for the latest-n-greatest of what’s needed!
- Pray! Invite your entire church to pray for this activity.
- Show Up! Show up to pass out New Testaments!
- Hot dogs — probably around 100 (we have 100 donated)
- Hot dog buns – probably around 100 (we have 100 donated)
- Ketchup (2 big bottles)
- Mustard (2 big bottles)
- Shredded cheese (3 BIG bags) (we have 3 bags donated)
- Chips of all kinds!!! Big bags please!
- Paper plates – about 100
- Plastic ware – for about 100 people
- Napkins – a lot!
- Water bottles – 100 (we have 100 donated)
- Ice chests – two
- Ice for the ice chests
- A propane grill with a full tank, and grilling tools. A chef to go with that grill would be a plus!! (we have a volunteer grill master)
Our family is sponsoring a fundraiser for the Turner family. As many of you know, our son-in-law, Matthew Turner, has Lyme Disease and will need treatment for the rest of his life. The treatment is expensive and is not covered by insurance. For this reason, we have decided to launch a fundraiser to help cover his medical expenses.
The fundraiser is unique in that you will be given the opportunity to purchase something that every home needs! Bedsheets! I know, you are probably saying “well, that’s interesting.” Yes, it is and very worthwhile. We have purchased these bedsheets, from some friends of ours, who were having a fundraiser for adoption. We have been VERY pleased with the price as well as the quality of these sheets. That is why we chose this means as a fundraiser!
We will be taking orders for the next three weeks. Please direct all orders to Jim & Phyllis Null and we will process them.
Things to know:
- You make payment at the time of your order.
- You can pay by credit card or check. If you write a check, please make it out to Phyllis Null.
- Once shipped, your order will come directly to your address, which is one of the best features of this fundraiser!
- Cost: No matter what size sheets you order, they will cost $35.00! Sheets are usually pretty pricey, so this is a very good deal.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Phyllis. Below is all the information you will hopefully need! Expressing our thanks is inadequate for helping in this effort.
Telephone: 502-235-7005 Email: email@example.com
A PDF Order Form can be found here: http://www.jimnull.com/sheets.pdf
Serving With You Because of Him,
Jim and Phyllis Null
Galatians 2: 20
About Us: Jim and Phyllis are faith-based independent missionaries commissioned by Faith Bible Church, Cincinnati, Ohio serving with the Global Community Health Evangelism Network. Donations to their ministry may be made through Alliance for Transformational Ministry, 727 E Bethany Home Rd, Ste D-122, Phoenix, AZ 85014 or online by visiting https://atm.webconnex.com/giving/ATM_onlinegiving. Please include a note with your donation indicating your desire to direct it to Jim and Phyllis Null’s Ministry Area.
Contact Us: Our contact information is: Jim and Phyllis Null, 316 Home Ave., Lockland, Oh, 45215 – Telephone: 502-235-7005